Gods children that he has blessed us with (Aston and Baylor)-Lord, I ask that you continue to have your hand on Aston and Baylor. May their hearts, and bodies grow just as you have created them. May Aaron and I always be a light in their lives that shines just for you so that they will come to know you. We are ever so excited and greatful for your blessings to us. Remind us to take time out of each day to show them your love and patience.
My Grandmother-I pray that she knows you are with her always.
A friend with a broken heart-keep strong through this storm and give it all to your father who holds you. Have faith.
A beautiful gift from God ( click the button to read his story)
Hey...now you can do a count down to when you meet Alayna Jade! To when she will be here about. (due date) I do have to say...I hope she comes on Nov. 2nd!!
You pronounce it A-Lay-Na it is the Irish form of Elaina. It has several meanings but most are: Beautiful. Dear child. Precious. Sun ray, and shining light.
10 comments:
Ahhh... that's not nice! LOl getting my hopes up! Hee Hee.
What is it?? Im so excited to find out. I'm not guessing I will probably be wrong. LOL : )
Congrats on your little family! A boy and girl, perfect! You've finally got your family you've always dreamed of. =)
You have a NAME!! When did you guys decide this? I am not sure how to pronounce it. Way cool! I am so EXCITED for you. I miss you already.
We have had a few names running and we just finally agreed on Alayna yesterday. Miss you too girlie.
Hey...now you can do a count down to when you meet Alayna Jade! To when she will be here about. (due date) I do have to say...I hope she comes on Nov. 2nd!!
Great idea, will do! However I hope she is an October baby, I love October.
Beautiful name! now how do you pronounce it and what does it mean?
Ahh I new it was a Girl~! : ) Hee Hee. CONGRADULATIONS
Ohh and I love the name!! Its SUPER CUTE! I'd pick it! : )
You pronounce it A-Lay-Na it is the Irish form of Elaina. It has several meanings but most are: Beautiful. Dear child. Precious. Sun ray, and shining light.
Post a Comment