Aston is also talking in Sentences lately.The one he uses alot is "here you go". They are short sentences but he is using them. Alot of the time when he wants something we make him repeat it in a sentence to us so he gets practice. I have posted a video of him saying "here you go".
I have also posted a fun picture. Aaron's parents gave us an old picture of Aaron when he was Aston's age; You can totally see the resemblance.






5 comments:
HaHa---Now you have to go out and buy the game Hungry, Hungry Hippo for Aston! Look in the last picture that has Aaron in it! Funny how you posted a picture of Aaron that has a game in it when your post is of Aston and his game.
I did not notice that, super me! Too cute!
Tessa and Ayva Love the "Go Fish" game! Its the bomb!
Aston is so darn cute......my kids loved to play that game when they were little.....It brings back memories when my kiddos were growing up.
Shh--your suppose to say and act like you planned that. ;)
Post a Comment