Wednesday, May 20, 2009

16 weeks prego


Still BIG!!!! Baby is doing good by my last appointment, and I am still measuring two weeks bigger? I have lost four more pounds too. I was concerned but the doctor said it is okay in the first 6 months. In a few days we will meet our baby by ultrasound!!!! Any one want to guess what we are having?????

I say from the looks and the way I feel girl but my heart says boy? I will be excited for both. Below is a picture of me at 17 weeks prego with Aston.

3 comments:

Elissa Hill said...

Hummm and Wow You are carring almost the same as you were with Aston. I'm thinking it could be a boy...But who knows each pregnancy is 100% diffirent from the first. LOL...Maybe its a girl! I'm 50-50, Can't lose that way. : ) And I can't wait to find out! Keep us posted.

Unknown said...

For some reason i think it's a boy.. your girl will be the next baby :) You look beautiful by the way!! Oh and let me know when Nikki sends you those pictures, i would love to see them.

My Blessed Life said...

You are so cute pregnant. I pray for a healthy baby first then a girl. I miss you my friend.