Sunday, May 3, 2009

Going to ABQ


I miss my Daddy! So I am going to Albuquerque to see him May 11th-18th. I will have just finished school so its perfect timing. During this trip I hope to see my brother Otis Jr. and meet his girlfriend. Together they will be having a baby in September. I also plan to see my family and girlfriends. Two of my friends are prego and are due in July and September. My grandmother is going to be moving in with my mom in August so I want to get in a last visit with her also. I just might be back in ABQ to help with the move in August. I may even come down again in October for the balloon fiesta. Aaron's family loved it and is planning to go, they are trying to talk us into going. We would love to but having a baby around this time is open to too many unknowns.

2 comments:

Aimee- said...

There is no way you should be "moving" anyone at as far as long as you will be in August. You are so silly!

Umm--Oct. going to Mexico---not a good idea either. Girl, what are you thinkin'? Umm, Baby due in October. You are just to darn silly!

Rachelle said...

I will just be helping with little things, but just found out we might move her in May?