Sunday, May 3, 2009

A New Blessing

As most of you know we are having another baby, and its due date is Nov 1st! We waited until we could see a heartbeat this time before telling anyone because of the emotional heartache we still have for the one we lost this past summer. 8 weeks into it we saw life growing inside of me with a heartbeat. The baby was beautiful, and we praised God for this life he has blessed us with.

I have been growing fast! I know they say you show faster with your following preganacies but this is kinda funny. By my 10th week things started poping and by 12 weeks I looked like I was 14 to 15 weeks. My rate is looking three weeks bigger than I really am. At one time I told myself that this is no way the baby already beacuse with Aston I didn't really show for a long time. I just told myself it must just be my fat all bunched up because I gained alot of weight prior to getting prego. I took a picture just in case it was the baby showing so here it is.

Well come to find out at my 12 week checkup they were surprised at how big I am already by feeling for the baby. I have not gained anymore weight since getting prego, in fact I have lost some so its all baby. The baby is up high and almost to my belly button. Maybe its a girl because I am so high???? The heart rate was 159 and we got to see the baby by ultrasound again. The baby has grown so much from the above picture, we could now see clearly the face, arms and hands with fingers. The baby was moving alot too so thats good. At times I thought I could feel the baby but wasn't sure. In my 12th week I started paying close attention and I deffineatly could feel the baby moving.

Anyway, the baby is doing supper and we are so excited. We get to meet the baby on May 29th! Keep checking the blog for updates to see what the sex of the baby is!

3 comments:

Aimee- said...

That is a really nice picture of you! Totally all baby! You can tell.

Elissa Hill said...

Ahh Look at the little peanut! How Cute! go Baby!

Charlene said...

Those pictures are awesome and precious. You look so cute in your picture and yes, you're all baby. I can't wait for this precious new blessing to be born.