Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today is Aston's Birthday


Aston is turning 2 and loves to sing happy birthday all the time. We are taking him to the zoo, aquarium, and a wild life safari adventure park. He is excited about fish and animals so I have been saving these trips for his birthday fun. We will have to take him on Saturday though because he and daddy have caught a cold so they are pretty sick. Its also raining here in Georgia. Check back later for pictures of his ZOORIFIC day.

3 comments:

Elissa Hill said...

Happy Birthday Aston! : )

Aimee- said...

Happy Birthday little man! I miss you buddy! I love you! Hope you feel better real soon! Enjoy your special day and weekend! Remember all of it so you can tell it to Auntie when you get back! Tell me what your favorite animal and thing that you saw? Hurry home to me!

Rae-did you get my text for Aston on his birthday?

Rachelle said...

Text yes thanks!