The first days into the visit we met with my dads mom for breakfast and visited with my mom's mom. Wednesday we played with my girlfriends Nikki, Tristion (her son) and Kimberly, both are also pregnant with me. That we did not plan but it is special to share this time together because most little girls dream of being prego together. I really liked this precious time with them and I wish we could have it more often. I also loved seeing our kids play like we did when we were little.
Thursday my Daddy took us fishing. My dad is big on out doors and that is how I feel closest to him, when we are in his element. I have always wanted him to take my family out to show them the ropes. So when Aston was born I could not wait for my daddy to take him fishing. Aaron is afraid of fish and kinda girlie when it comes to this sort of thing so he was glad to let grandpa do it. Aston had a blast right from the start. When he saw my dad loading the camper onto the truck he got so excited. He couldn't wait to go for a ride in grandpa's big truck. This is a picture of his excitement when we finally put him in the truck.
When we got to the lake and set up camp Aston ran and checked out the camper. We would go fishing in the morning so after set up we just ate dinner and my dad started teaching Aston what to do with the fishing pole. He took to it very well and loved it. My dad is a great outdoor cook! I also introduced Aston to smores, he did not like them....
When I woke up I was so excited so I was the first one up. I took pictures of everyone sleeping and then got them up to go fishing! The fish were big catfish, most about 15 to 20 inches. Big and heavy so they were hard to get out of the water. The first fish to get out of the water was an Aston size fish. He helped mommy reel it in. At first he thought how cool, fish, then when I went to take his picture with it he would not touch or go near it. Here is a video of the first fish we did get but it got away. The next video is a little longer because we kept getting bites but couldn't get them. So I let the tape roll to not miss his first catch(The upload was too big for this program, so you cant view it).




Lastly, I want to add pictures from seeing my Aunt Rena in Sierra Vista, AZ. I have not seen my aunt in 24 years I think so it was nice to meet her and her family. Aston got to meet and feed her horse a carrot, he thought that was so cool.






1 comment:
I finally got the chance to look at all your posts. Oh my, you have such a beautiful family! Your son is just too cute for words. I'm so happy for you. You look so happy! Congrats again.
Post a Comment