Dear Friends and Family,
Baylor will be dedicated on January 3rd at 10:30am. The Church we attend is Calvary Chapel Surprise on Reems and Greenway if you would like to attend this blessed time with us. The pastor will do his dedication first so you will want to get there on time and if you would like to stay through the service we will be sitting in the back middle rows. After the service we will go out for lunch to celebrate; you are welcome to go out with us just let me know so I can make reservations. We will plan to go to Chilies because it’s not as busy as other restaurants and I can get a large group reservation easier. Hope to see you there!






3 comments:
I will be there my friend. Not for lunch, but for dedication...wouldn't miss it. Thank you for being such a sweet part of my life, you are a blessing.
Oh...I am going to send you the pictures of me and Baylor.
Love you girly!!
Hello friend! I am charging my battery as we speak! I am excited to be a part of your family's special day. Thank you for blessing me with the opportunity. :)
Thank you for blessing us with pictures to look back on this day!
Post a Comment