Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baylor Update




Well today Baylor is two months old already :( and I can't believe we have been so busy that I have not blogged anything about him since his birth. At that time I did not even say much or show much. Guess you can tell its the second kid. Well I am going to do better about that. To bring you up to speed I will start with when we came home from the hospital on Halloween, What a treat! Aston took to him very well, was all smiles with excitement but not happy with mommy. It took him about a week to start loving on mommy again. Aston loves his baby brother, likes to help us with him and tries to play with him all the time.

In his first month he loved to snuggle and always wanted someone around him. This was very sweet but made it hard to put him down or even to bed. He was very strong right from the get go and enjoyed taking baths.

At two months he is progressing slowly which I like. I want him to stay baby forever. He hates bottles (still breastfed) but I would like him to take one so I won't be chained to him. I enjoy breastfeeding and don't want him to stop but I can't even get out for more that two hours. He has started cooing and making sounds along with giggles and smiles. His favorite person to talk to is daddy, I have posted some fun videos of him talking and playing. You will need to go to the bottom of the blog page to pause my music so you can hear the video. He is very ticklish, loves his nigh night blankets, still sleeps like a newborn (not more that 4 hours at a time), loves to sleep on his tummy and has started to play. Play time is good, he likes to be on his tummy and plays with his gym and car seat bar. Right before Christmas he almost rolled over from back to tummy too. Now looking back at his two month progress maybe its not too slow :(

No comments: