Christmas this year was so fun with Aston. Daddy got him so excited by teaching him about things that happen, the characters and Jesus. Church taught more on Jesus and we also watched lots of movies about the holidays. Mommy and Aston also did lots of projects together like make cookies, a ginger bread train and wrap presents. Some of the things he really picked up on were, any noise he heard he would say..."hear that,its Santa on the roof", whenever the door bell would ring he knew it was presents, and loved Christmas lights. We did not put out any presents until the night of Christmas eve, so on Christmas morning he came to my side of the bed and said "mommy Christmas presents." Supper supper cute and I got right up with him running around with excitement. Lastly, the way he would say Christmas tree, and Merry Christmas was so cute so I video taped it and added it for you to see along with pictures. You will need to go to the bottom of the blog page to pause my music so you can hear the video. I will miss this little boy next year.
For Aaron's Christmas Santa brought him lots of goodies! One of the goodies he has been wanting is a PlayStation 3. I am not fond of gaming systems and don't want them in my house, but my heart for Aaron's wishes is big so I surprised him with one. For Aston's gifts we got him cars, monster trucks, trains, and a baseball loader so he can work on hitting the ball. The best gift for him that we wanted to do is a work in progress. Since last Christmas we talked about building him a play shack/house in the back yard. Aaron will work on this with his dad we he comes to visit in January. Look for updates on that project. Another gift is a hungry hungry hippo game, just like us he enjoys games. This game is also fun because I have an old picture of Aaron playing this game with his grandpa when he was Aston's age. I plan to recreate this photo with Aston and Aaron's Dad when they come out. The resemblance is special! I will post this too later with the house photos.
As for Baylor's frist Christmas...this was it and then he wen't back to sleep.






No comments:
Post a Comment