Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What's been going on in Georgia?

Well before Aaron left to go back to AZ we went to an Atlanta Braves Baseball game and the coca-cola factory. Aston liked the baseball for the first hour then he was done. I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere until Aston was done and the bugs came out.





Aston spends his mornings helping Oma water her plants. Some afternoons we go swimming and Aston is getting so good at it. I think it helps to have him watch the other kiddos too. I am working on getting him to swim on his own. He can do so with some type of float tube, vest, or arm floaties. He jumps to me, and goes underwater swimming to me a tiny bit. Anyhow, I keep forgetting to video tape and take pictures of his swimming progress so I will work on it and get it out later. Stay tuned for that. I also wanted to share with you a funny that happened today. My mom took Aston from me at the pool to give him a nap and let me relax. She forgot to lock the bathroom door and Aston discovered her BOX of nail polish. So my kid is very colorful today. The best part is that he knew what it was for and managed to paint all his nails in the process.






Last week I was in my 20th week of pregnancy, the half way point! I am doing well, still tired though. I still don't get cravings and I have never gotten so sick that it made me throw up. I have been lucky. The baby is still very gentle, and does not move much like Aston did. I hope this calmness continues when she is born. I know she is doing well because she does move and kick (it may even be hiccups). I also have a fetal heart monitor that I use to check her heartbeat. Aimee thanks for this, I appreciate having it! My growth seems to have leveled out and I am still doing good on my weight. I have not lost anymore, but I have gained 5 of the 6 lbs that I have lost. This Saturday will start my sixth month, almost there!




In the next week my mom and family will be out of town for 1 1/2 weeks. Aston and I will stay in Georgia, swimming and potty training. I have a 1 1/2 to get him in gear!

5 comments:

Aimee- said...

Awe, Girl, those last pics of you make me sad. I miss you. I feel like I am missing out so much on your preggo-ness, and Aylana already. :( These 20 weeks have flowin' by, hope July goes just as fast. Enjoy your family, which I know you are, and know that you are being missed grately here!!

Julie LeCavalier said...

So I finally got all caught up on your blog... slow day at work :) So much fun! I showed everybody at work the nail polish picture and they all just lauhed and then wondered how many bottles of nail polis remover it took to clean everything up!!! I'll send you pics this weekend!
love you
Julie bee

lauren sahai said...

You look so beautiful! And the pics of the nail polish and your son are too funny. You are in trouble with him!

Aimee- said...

I look at these pics everyday.....

......please come home.

Anonymous said...

You both look so great! Miss you lots. Laura