Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Potty Training

Aston has been potty training for 7 days now. He is doing very well and likes to pee pee like a big boy (standing up). He loves getting his candy rewards of M&M's, skittles and suckers. We even do a pee pee dance when he goes. We have not had as much success with bowel movements but he does tell me when they happen and he does try to get to the potty. It also confuses him when we put undies or shorts on him. He does better naked. I must say I am proud of how he is doing but this part of parenting really sucks. Anyhow, I am sure you are wondering why would I share this? Well I mainly wanted to tell my parenting story and share this video of Aston's pee pee dance, its cute. Lately he has really gotten into the dance and is all over the place.

1 comment:

Elissa Hill said...

That is soo stinkin cute! Ha Ha! I'm glad I'm done potty training! Ha Ha.. :)