Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baylor at 3 months

Baylor is a moving baby...he is playing with toys, scooting across the floor, lifting his head to 90 degrees, rolling all around, sitting and standing supported, he can do a pull up from his back to a stand, is trying to grab our hands when we go to pick him up, he is making lots of sounds, smiling, laughing, farting...hahaha boy oh boy he is a smelly baby. He does well with his play gym and jumper too. He has noticed his brothers cartoons in the morning and likes to watch them as well. He is very strong just like Aston. On the other hand, teething, pooping, sleeping, eating, wanting to be held and with someone all the time is still a work in progress. Just when we think we got it or have figured him out, he changes. He still has trouble taking a bottle and sleeping at night. For example the past three nights I have gotten up with him every hour or two and I don't know why. Its always something different for him. I think in a few weeks I will try him on cereal to see if that helps. I haven't wanted to because I don't think he needs it yet and he is too young. Plus he needs help pooping so I don't really want to add to that yet. But you never know and I had Aston on cereal at 4 months because he needed it so we will see. Below are three videos of Baylor, don't forget to turn off the music at the bottom of the blog page. I am also working on a new post of Aston so check back in soon.


2 comments:

God's Girl said...

He is such a cutie pie! God sure blessed you with a precious gift! : )

Monica said...

Well, my goodness! No wonder it took you such a long time to post that! So much news and so very exciting. I was bummed to read you will be leaving - God is good, though. He will direct you right where He wants you. :)