I lost 3 lbs!!!!! I now weigh 165!!!!!!
This week was hard but it paid off. It was hard only because my weight loss came at the end of the week so at the beginning there was nothing. The only thing in front of me was food and I wanted to quit. First it was Aaron's birthday and then the supper bowl and at both places was lots of food and cake. Which I did not eat, I did good. Oh how I wanted to indulge in food and just quit. With how hard I feel I have been working, giving up on food, and seeing little weight loss, I wanted to quit. But I also want to see a better me so I kept going and stepped up my work out yet again to get the weight loss. I did well pushing through to another level and I am proud. I can now run for 14 mins strait (about 1 1/2 miles) and I am one to two weeks shy of my goal of running for 30 mins strait (about 3 miles). Plus this weekend is Valentines day, I told myself that would be my first goal and I get to indulge for all my hard work so keeping that in mind helped too. Another week down...about 30 more lbs to go.
16 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment