Okay the point of this post is to let you know that you should scroll down and read all the blogs that I have been working on since Christmas. Just read until you get to one that you have read last. Most likely it would be before Christmas and right after my post on my grandmother or even the news on Baylor's arrival. Its time to play catch up because I have been ill, busy with baby, family and holidays. I have been struck with colitis which is a very nasty bacteria infection in my colon. The pains started around Christmas and continued for about two weeks then I finally went to the doctor. Most of my waiting was due to no appointments during the holidays. Anyhow the first doctor said it must just be stress from the holidays and sent me home. About four days later I went into the ER with increased pain and I couldn't even care for the baby. Found out I had colitis and was sent home with meds. The next day I started vomiting, my pain had grown to other areas and increased so I went back into the ER. Here I was told the same thing and that I would just have to wait it out. They did give me nausea meds so that I could keep down my other meds. Anyhow, as of today I seem to be finally getting better and can start eating things like toast and mashed potato's. The only good thing out of this is that its kicked off my diet and helped me kick my crack habit of Dr.Pepper. I have lost 10 lbs and two inches off my waist, so if I can go from there on my diet I am on a roll with now only 30 lbs to go.
For those of you who would like some humor out of this my husband likes to sing this song to me.....Rollin Rollin Rollin, Rachelle's colon swollen.
16 years ago






2 comments:
Rachelle, I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick, that's no fun, especially with a new baby!! I'm glad you are starting to feel better and pray you will be back to full strength very soon!
Rachelle,
I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. I'm glad your colitis is gone. That's what I had, except mine was the nastiest type you can get, C-Diff. So, I know what you went through. I'm glad to hear you're on the mend.
-Kristen
Post a Comment