Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Does anyone read this anymore?

please leave a comment to this posting to let me know you still read our blog so I know to keep up with it. I think no one is reading it and if so then I may stop blogging.

4 comments:

Pearl Curtis said...

I still read it Rachelle :) I'm always checking out your blog to see how yer doing.

Rachelle said...

Alright thank you. I like doing the blog but I didn't know if it was all for myself.

angela said...

i do too! what you can do to remind people becuase alot of people don't know how to set it to a FEED is to add an email to recieve updates button on your blog, they can sign up for it, or you can manually enter thier email into the blog under your dashboard. this helped me even wiht the grandparents!

Mom said...

Me too, when I have a moment to breath. Love what you do babe!