A great loving friend of mine, Aimee, hosted the shower for me. She did a fabulous job, and I couldn't be more happier (unless you add my mom into the event). With so much going on in her own life she took time out for just me, to make me feel special. I was so excited to enjoy the day of FOOD, fun, friends, family and gifts. We did a tea theme that included some of the foods I was craving recently. Cheese cake and fruit salad, boy did it hit the spot for me and others too. Aimee did a beautiful set up of the whole event, thank you so much Aimee (and her hubby Tommy). I just might let you be the only one allowed to visit us in the hospital.....
I also am 35 weeks prego now and have only 5 more weeks to go! Its game time and we are getting so excited!
.jpg)

.jpg)


















2 comments:
Ahh man I am soo bummed I missed it! That spread was fabulous! You're just going to have to have another shower...lol! And Aimee you did an awesome job at the shower! It looks like you all had a blast! Can't wait to meet the bundle of joy! Thanks for sharing.
I was so blessed to be able to have done the shower for you. I am so thankful and grateful for you and your friendship that this was just the least that I could do for you. I wish we could have done more. I am honored that you let me be such a big part of your sweet and special day for something that is coming that is so precious to you. I can't wait to meet and hold sweet little Baylor!! Not too much longer----20 days (give or take a few)
(Man--those are aweful pics of me! I look tore up. I think the move and stress added years!!)
Post a Comment