Friday, August 14, 2009

Yep its a BOY!!!!!!

No changes to report, just confirmation

8 comments:

Aimee- said...

66 MORE DAYS!!! THAT's NOTHING! OMG! I am so EXCITED!!!

Elissa Hill said...

Can't wait to meet Him. : )

lauren said...

You need facebook in your life woman!

Rachelle said...

I find no real need for facebook, I also don't like most internet sites with your life on it. It took me along time and alot of convicing to just do this blog.

lauren sahai said...

lol okay, just keep posting your great pics and updates.

Monica said...

I got your comment on my blog - thanks for stopping by. :)

Thanks for watching Shelby yesterday in the 2s & 3s class; she has a hard time going in there.

My Blessed Life said...

Rachel I don't know where your shower is I facebook emailed Aimee I haven't heard back from her then I called her no answer then Brian called Aaron for me no answer. I am so bummed I want to be at your shower. I don't know where you are. If I can't find you I will bring your gift to church tomorrow. :0(

Rachelle said...

Tammy, just saw Brian at softball and I am so sorry to here you could not find us. I did think of you and figured you were at a church function that was going on that day. Many people were, and it was understood because of Kathy. Thank you for blessing us still with your gift and I will see you at church. Best of all you wont miss the baby when he comes.