Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Aston is Swimming!!!!

Here are the pictures and videos I wanted to get of Aston. I am so proud of how good he is getting with his swimming and how much he is eager to learn. He loves swimming! Keep in mind he has just turned 2 and in 4 weeks he has progressed a lot. Unfortunately, he was just in an okay mood today and did not do as well as I have seen him do. His mood is due to him cutting a 2yr molar, but you can still get the idea. He can do a lot better than he did today. He is better at swimming out to me, reaching for me under water and moving away from the stairs more. Today he seemed to take off and then try to come up for air himself so he did not swim far. If that's the case that is still good because he is getting better at getting his head up out of the water. There are 4 videos which I will post first and then just some pictures. The first video is of him free swimming with his floaties. He goes all over the pool on his own and loves it! Sometimes when he is on the stairs without his floaties he tries to take off on his own too. I really have to keep my eyes on him, but its cute.








2 comments:

Aimee- said...

Way to go Aston!! Auntie Aimee is so proud of you! Now tell Mommy to bring you home and come over and swim! I miss you! Love you baby!

No prego pics?!? :(

Where is that at? It looks like you are in a neighborhood...with that house next door. Please don't tell me that is at your Mom's house?!? If so, I am movin' to Georgia!

Rachelle said...

That is my moms community pool, her house is four houses down.